Hi! It is officially the first time Nine Arunia Putri writing a blog *cheers* Blog is actually not my thing, cus I don’t ‘dig’ writing personal issue on internet neither on diaries. Although now I’m just a rookie blogger, I’ll try to open up my thoughts just a little so this wonderful space will be full of my ideas, thoughts, and my unpredictable own theories. The challenge is this blog is one of the grading items for creative & innovation subjects at school. So it is exciting for me thou..
“Kenalan dong namanya siapa?” “Nine” “Siapa? Nina?” “Nine, ee pake e, nine (read:nain)” “ooo.. anak ke sembilan ya?” “errrrrrrrrr” This is actually true life confersation that not only happened once when I introduce myself but verrry often!
NINE ARUNIA PUTRI, a name? Yes. A number? Yes. Is it a town name? Yes. Are you a princess? Yess! Thank you for mentioning it! Lol!
That is briefly a background about my name. Now let me tell you the history of the name. My papah told me that my name came from my mamah’s date of birth, which is 9th September or 09-09, I was also born at the same month so, it is kinda weird that they chose number nine as reference to a baby’s name. Time flies as I was in elementary school, the kids mocked my name and start calling me ‘sembilan’, I was just a kiddo and I hated being disturbed. By the time I transfered school to overseas, I started calling myself Putri, (which is actually my last name) so I won’t be troubled by some kids to call me nine (English) and same thing I did when I moved back to Indo and went to Sekolah Global Jaya. Then, I realized my name is gifted by my parents as a unique and very meaningful name, I should have appreciate it and realize it sooner. So by the time in High School, I introduced myself back as Nine. I don’t mind anyone call me Nine (English), Niné, Putri, Nenek, Neng, Kunti, Nineng, Arun.. I am very grateful that this is my name, and I disgust for remembering I used to called myself Putri *eww*
Here are the evidence that my name is ah-so special gifted from my parents,
Nine; is represented by number 9, IX, means: The cardinal number that is the sum of eight and one *duuh* According to Georges Ifrah, the origin of the 9 integers can be attributed to the ancient Indian civilization, and nine is also the highest single-digit number in the decimal system. And this is the evolution of the number nine;
Based on ridingthebeast.com The symbol of Nine represents;
- Number of the patience, the meditation.
- Number of the harmony, it represents the inspiration and the perfection of the ideas.
- Symbolize the plenitude of talents, the reward of the tests.
- Nine is the number of the one who accomplishes the divine will. According to the Cabal, it is also the number of the achievement.
- The freemasons have made it the eternal number of human immortality.
- A favorable number, associate to the eternity.
These aren’t what describes me? what harmony? patience? Do I look like a monk?? I definitely am not immortal like that famous vampire family (read: The Cullens). But I’m hoping that I am achievement oriented, developer and talented.
Then let’s try other reference, the spiritual meaning of nine:
Nine: The spiritual meaning of number Nine bring us to the very height of vibrational frequencies in this number sequence. Nine represents attainment, satisfaction, accomplishment, and our success to achieve an influence in our circumstances. The spiritual meaning of number Nine deals with intellectual power, inventiveness, influence over situations and things. Nine beseeches us to recognize our own internal attributes, and extend these abilities out into the world to make a positive, influential difference.
So the conclusion is;
Nine is origin from a number 9 which means that I was hoped that I could be success in my achievements, I would lived long, and I should be a number nine that is the highest above all numbers. Also I could be a positive influence to other people.
Arunia, well my parents adopt this middle name from a town that I was born called Arun. Arun is a wealthy town in Aceh rich with LNG’s and mines. Almost all babies that was born there was given a name that is similar to the town’s name, such Aruni, Arunita or what so ever. So I searched for Arunia or Arun, it is also Hindi and Cambodian origin, and the meaning of Arun is “dawn; sun”. In Hindi, the name represents dawn colors as well as the rich hues of gold and rubies. Both meanings in Hindi or as a town name have the same meaning which is I was hoped to be wealthy.
Putri is the easiest meaning and is well used by girls name means daughter or a princess. Anyway I searched or not Putri will have the same meaning result in every web. Means that I will always be the daughter of my mamah and papah, and I should have the feature of like a lady like princess; elegant, calm, commanding and beauty. Well every girl in the world want to be treated like princess, but I want to be a tough and have great authority like a warrior princess ❤
So Pak, this is how I describe my name. This is my first time in writing blog so mind any mistakes aite!
Here are some fun facts about my name:
- Arun is indian slang for PIMP or COOL. is popular and loved by every one
- Number 9 symbolizing the nocturnal and terrestrial things, for the Aztecs.
- Nine is the number of basketball player
- Nine was the name of the sacred mountain of the Sun, for the ancient Egyptians.
- Nine is Wali Songo
- Definitely I AM NOT the ninth child in my family!
- The language includes, grammatically, nine parts: the verb, the noun, the adjective, the participle, the conjunction, the article, the pronoun, the preposition and the adverb – interjection apart.
- The nine planets discovered in our solar system, are in the order starting from Sun: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto. Recently a tenth planet was discovery beyond Pluto.
- Nines are an informal, yet common method of grading the purity of very fine precious metals such as platinum, gold and silver. Based on the system of millesimal fineness, a metal is said to be one nine or one nine fine if it is 900 fine, or 90% pure.
- Nine used in shoe brand called Nine West
- Represent the three divine manifestations in the three plans: world of the spirit, world of the soul, world of the matter, which gives a triple manifestations of Trinity (3 x 3).
- Some peoples believed that the Sky was divided into nine celestial levels. It was the case for the Buddhists and also for the last worshippers of Mithra.
- This number was considered as sacred in Egypt and in Greece.
- The nine openings of the man for Islam.